Eight Easy Ways to Enjoy Halloween during COVID
Is it possible to have fun and be safe this Halloween?
Yes it is possible!
Here are some simple ideas~
1) If trick or treating -wear a mask that covers your mouth and face that is also festive and fun. https://schoolmaskpack.com Please do not wear a halloween mask over a cloth mask because it could cause breathing difficulties. Also, don’t forget to bring hand sanitizer along for frequent use. If home, set up a Halloween table in your driveway or at your curb and have goodies ready to go - contactless!
2) Learn some Halloween-themed words and phrases in sign language and practice while in costume. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt9pIJmZyJ8
3) Organize or participate in an outdoor Halloween parade on foot or on bike, remember to stay socially distant from others.
4) Watch a scary movie on an outside projector or go to the drive-in to catch a frightening flick.
5) Put on a costume and dance with friends at a Halloween Zoom party. Download five Halloween Zoom backgrounds.
6) Decorate or carve a pumpkin on Halloween while playing scary music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt9pIJmZyJ8
7) Have a Halloween scavenger hunt inside and/or outside your home. Take turn hiding treats with those in your household.
8) Make a Halloween feast of special treats. https://www.thekitchn.com/17-easy-halloween-treats-to-make-right-now-236796
Be safe, have fun and …..