- Laura O'Grady
Speech Therapy and Covid-19
Updated: Mar 27, 2020
With the worldwide outbreak of COVID-19, many speech and language sessions have been put on hold with many wondering what they can do to support those with speech challenges. In many cases, restrictions on providing sessions through telepractice have been relaxed, allowing SLPs to work with their clients remotely. Not everyone is able to have this arrangement though. Here are 5 website that offer free or affordable alternatives providing a variety of speech and language content:
1) www.speakingofspeech.com has a free materials exchange
2) www.teacherspayteachers.com has content that is both free or costs a nominal fee
3) www.gemiini.com offers a free 7-day trial
4) www.therasimplicity.com is a $49/year subscription
5) www.everydayspeech.com offers a 30-day free trial and discount through 7/1/2020
And don’t forget, there are always the free GraceSigns Apps!
Stay well and wash your hands!